EVERYDAY S/S (TWO-TONE) SHIRT - BLUE
- 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester constructed from 4.5 oz Oxford shirting.
- Classic short sleeve design, with a custom tailored body for a modern fit.
- Custom two-tone body, creating a contrasting design.
- Single left patch pocket, including a Bolla. solo label on the pocket.
- Contrast fabric on the inner lining, including a Bolla. solo label and paracord hang loop.
- 7-button closure and on the collar points with our custom Bolla. buttons.
- Part of the "Everyday Collection"
- Made in U.S.A.
We only accept returns for EXCHANGE up to 7 days from the date customers receive their order(s). All sale items are FINAL. No refunds.
Please carefully look over your order for correct product, color, size, and quantity.
Exchanges will only be accepted on items in original selling condition with all tags attached accompanied by a Return Authorization number. Please do not send your item(s) back without notifying us first.
We also offer store credit as a form of Gift Card as an alternative for exchanges. Credit does not expire and can be used online or at any of our events/pop-ups.
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email include your order # in the subject line, and explain the reason for your return request in the body. We will get back to you within 48-72 hours with a pre-paid USPS return label. The return shipping fee will be deducted from your credit amount. Attach the label to your package and send the item back to us.
- All merchandise must have all tags attached in their original condition, and must not be worn or washed. Bolla.® Company reserves the right to refuse a return for any items received back used in unsatisfactory condition or items with the tags removed.
- Once your return is delivered, please allow 2-4 business days for us to inspect and process the return/exchange. Once your return is processed, you will receive a email notification confirming your store credit.
Refunds are granted only if items you receive/order are sold out, not the correct style, size and/or defective from us.
Please email email@example.com and notify us within 7 days from the date you receive your order(s).
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift Cards are non refundable and can only be used on the Bolla. Online Shop and/or at out events/pop-ups.
Bolla is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages. Please contact the shipping courier for concerns and use the tracking number provided for reference when inquiring about your package.
We can not change the address of a package once the order is submitted, please double check everything before you checkout. International orders must have a full address in English/Roman, the courier will not accept otherwise.
Bolla is not responsible to in correct addresses, they will be shipped to the address that is provided by the customer, if a package is sent back to us due to incorrect address the customer will be responsible for extra shipping fees.
Customers are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanges.
We will compensate the costs by shipping your item(s) back for free.
We can also provide customer with a prepaid shipping label. The return shipping fee will be deducted from your credit amount. Attach the label to your package and send the item back to us.
Once we receive and examine the returned item(s), then your new item will be shipped.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.